(2003. május 12)
Office Address: Department of Differential Equations,
Budapest University of Technology and Economics,
Egry József u. 2, H ép. 447,
Education and degrees:
- Graduation from the József Attila University of Szeged.
- Postgraduate scholarship , Lomonosov State University of Moscow.
- Qualification „Candidate of the Mathematical Sciences” received from the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
Knowledge of languages:
Employment (from 1990):
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics , Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mathematics, associate professor, 1990-1996.
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Mathematical Institute, Department of Differential Equations, associate professor ,1996-.
- State University of Leningrad,
- Banach Institute, Warsaw,
- University of Dundee (Tempus),
- TU Delft (Tempus),
- I.C.T.P. Trieszt (EEC Fellowship-Go West Program),
- RWTH, Aachen.
- Numerical methods of optimal control.
- Stabilization of (linear and) nonlinear control systems (robustness, receding horizon control, HĄ -control, decentralized control of interconnected systems, robot control).
BUTE - Undergraduate courses on Mathematics,
- PhD courses on Numerical analysis,