Dr. Péter Vrana
Department of Geometry
Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Egry József u. 1.
1111 Budapest, Hungary
|Office: ||building H, room 2/21|
My research interests are focused on mathematical problems related to quantum information theory and mathematical physics in general. Specific topics include:
Quantum information theory seminar (in Hungarian).
- polynomial invariants related to entanglement
- transformations of entangled quantum states
- tensor (border) rank
- noise in quantum computation
- homological quantum codes
- Mathematical methods of classical mechanics (course webpage in Hungarian)
- Quantum channels (course webpage in Hungarian)
- Mathematics A1
- Mathematics A2
- Mathematics A3
|2014-||Assistant professor, Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Hungary|
|2012-2013||Postdoc, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, Switzerland|
|2011-2012||Postdoc, Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany|
|2009-2011||PhD in Physics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Hungary|
|2004-2009||MSc in Physics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Hungary|
Please find my publications on the arXiv or see my Google Scholar or MathSciNet profile.