BME-TTK, Analízis Tanszék
Differential Equations with Computer, 2017/18
Wednesday, 17:15–18:45, H601
Notebooks: notebook 1, notebook 2, notebook 3,
Articles in journals
- T. Kalmár-Nagy, R. Csikja, T. A. Elgohary: Nonlinear analysis of a 2-DOF piecewise linear aeroelastic system, Nonlinear Dynamics, 85 (2), (2016), pp. 739–750
- I. Kirschner, Á. Bálint, R. Csikja, B. Gyarmati and Cs. Mészáros: An analytical solution for convective instability flows in vertical cylindrical tubes, J. Phys. A, 40, (2007), pp. 9361–9369
- R. Csikja, J. Tóth: Blow up in Polynomial Differential Equations,
Enformatika. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences, 4 (2) (2007), 728–733
Articles in proceedings
- R. Csikja: Qualitative Dynamics in Hybrid Systems with Hysteresis, Proceedings of the PhD Conference, Budapest, May 8–10, 2013, pp. 41–44
- R. Csikja, B. M. Garay, J. Tóth: Chaos via Two-Valued Interval Maps in a Piecewise Affine Model Example for Hysteresis,
Proceedings of the 19th International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems,
Budapest, July 5–9, 2010, pp. 187–194
- B. M. Garay, R. Csikja, J. Tóth: Some chaotic properties of the beta-hysteresis transformation,
Proc. of the 2008 International Symposium on Nonlinear Theory and its Applications,
Budapest, September 7–10, 2008, pp. 191–194
- Singularity Analysis of Polynomial Differential Equations, Combustion Science Meeting, Budapest, October 28, 2014
- Piecewise linear maps with hysteresis, Symposium on Differential and Difference Equations, Homburg/Saar, Germany, September 5–8, 2014.
- Teaching differential equations using computers, 38th Conference for Teachers of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science, Pécs, August 25–27, 2014
- Multivalued Poincaré-maps for systems with hysteresis, 6th World Congress of Nonlinear Analysts, Athens, Greece, June 25–July 1, 2012.
- Dynamical systems with hysteresis, Workshop of the Graduate School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Budapest, June 11–13, 2012.
- Hysteresis maps, Statistical Physics Day, Budapest, March 14, 2012.
- Linear oscillator with hysteresis, 9th Colloquium on the Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, Szeged, June 28–July 1, 2011.
- Chaos via Two-Valued Interval Maps in a Piecewise Affine Model Example for Hysteresis, 19th International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, Budapest, July 5–9, 2010.
- Blow up in polynomial differential equations, 8th Colloquium on Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, Szeged, June 25–28, 2007.
- Interval maps with hysteresis,
Szeged Dynamics Days, Szeged, February 28–March 1, 2014.
- A simplifed 2D model of Chua's circuit,
Nonlinear Dynamics in Cellular Wave Computing, IRUN, winter school,
Budapest, January 28–30, 2013.
- Theoretical investigation of simple non-isothermal models,
Cleaner Combustion, Sofia, Bulgaria, September 5–7, 2012.
- Blow up in polynomial differential equaitons,
Cleaner Combustion, Zaragoza, Spain, September 7–9, 2011.
- Nicholson, J.: Oxford Concise Dictionary – Mathematics,
The editor-in-chief of hungarian translation is J. Tóth, translators: R. Csikja, O. Klein, I. Nagy, T. Ladics, L. Lóczi, L. Szili, J. Tóth